Thursday, September 08, 2005

11:00 8 September 2005

I have completed my thesis for the University of Paris. Entitled, "La constitution du nationalisme russe: Ses constituants historiques, sociétaux et intellectuels" it is 107 pages of crap. Or at least I think so, hopefully the Jury will think that it is magnificent. Anyway, being that I have written next to nothing on the site this summer, I figured I might as well put something up for discussion, so, for those of you who feel like having a lark, take a gander at my efforts at being a French intellectual.

5 Comments:

Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16:46  
Blogger P. M. Jaworski said...

Good work, my man. I have no idea what the Introduction says, but I'm sure it has something to do with the children, and how the Soviets didn't care enough about them.

One good thesis deserves another... how's the English-language dissertation coming along?

16:47  
Blogger Det. John Kimble said...

It's coming along pretty well. I have 30 pages but I don't like the focus of it and I need to compress some arguments in order to free up space for more commentary. How is it going for you? Have you already handed it in? Are you in Ohio yet? I see that the name of the main Jaworski blog has changed, but so far no pix of your new digs. Or is it that dire?

18:29  
Blogger Mister Fedward Hyde said...

I want to read the english one too as it concerns economics. And what concerns economics concerns Fedward "I respect all views" Hyde

00:28  
Blogger gcallah said...

You don't like the focus of it? Isn't it due in 4 days?

Oh well, I just finished mine tonight, and I have to ship it from the US!

06:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home