To the unrequited loves of yesteryear:
This is going out to Alanna Galati, Mercedes Verina, Megan Walker, Sage Hammond, Jennifer Williams, and any other crushes I had before the age of 13 whose names or memories now elude me.

Actually, I hope you all fucking rot in hell for breaking my heart and making me write ridiculous, juvenile poetry and take long, lonely, sigh-filled walks along Compo Beach at sunset.
Peace.

Actually, I hope you all fucking rot in hell for breaking my heart and making me write ridiculous, juvenile poetry and take long, lonely, sigh-filled walks along Compo Beach at sunset.
Peace.

1 Comments:
Dude, I totally had crushes on the same girls. Except Mercedes Verina used to spit on my dog. And I'd add Justine McGrath to that list. Thought I saw Sage Hammond in the city a few days ago. My poetry was pretty maudlin too. But I never went to Compo beach to be glum, being sort of plump, I assiduously avoided such places.
Post a Comment
<< Home