Back in London
So I've been back for a couple of days, and what has been my main accomplishment? Well, no long account of my vacation. I am instituting a policy of not writing about it, at least on this blog. However you can see a bunch of photos I took on Zoe's digital camera here. Unfortunately the best ones I took with my film camera, but it's still interesting viewing. Besides that, I managed to electrocute myself today. This minor run-in with Raiden, the God of Electricity, was precipitated by my removing the plug to my laptop from the plug adaptor, which crumbled in my hand which, by a fluke occurrence, was damp from highly conductive salt water (roommate's saliene solution which had just spilled moments earlier and which I hadn't yet cleaned up).

My thumb closed in around the jutting metal switch and I felt my body convulse violently for about three or four seconds before I managed to get my hand off the damn thing. I have two interestingly shaped burn marks from the two nodes, with some light burning over the general area--from the water no doubt. Anyway, it's good to be alive.
Chelsea and Liverpool are playing the second half of their tie tonight up in Anfield, and I'm gearing up for that. Robben is still a doubt and Duff might not play, so we're without two wingers in the biggest game of the season. Still, I'm supremely confidant that the Blues are going to pull it out, but it would be nice to have a bit more security, what with Barros up front and the return of Cissé from that terrible injury. (Shudder)

On a final note, I have been booted from my top position for the words 'zeitgeist' and 'schadenfreude' from Yahoo. No doubt this owes to my long absence since the end of term, and will have to be remedied in the coming days, assuming I can fit it in with the headlong rush towards exams. Well, the game's approaching and I gotta get loaded. Peace.

My thumb closed in around the jutting metal switch and I felt my body convulse violently for about three or four seconds before I managed to get my hand off the damn thing. I have two interestingly shaped burn marks from the two nodes, with some light burning over the general area--from the water no doubt. Anyway, it's good to be alive.
Chelsea and Liverpool are playing the second half of their tie tonight up in Anfield, and I'm gearing up for that. Robben is still a doubt and Duff might not play, so we're without two wingers in the biggest game of the season. Still, I'm supremely confidant that the Blues are going to pull it out, but it would be nice to have a bit more security, what with Barros up front and the return of Cissé from that terrible injury. (Shudder)

On a final note, I have been booted from my top position for the words 'zeitgeist' and 'schadenfreude' from Yahoo. No doubt this owes to my long absence since the end of term, and will have to be remedied in the coming days, assuming I can fit it in with the headlong rush towards exams. Well, the game's approaching and I gotta get loaded. Peace.

1 Comments:
hey hombre, i trully didnt delete/censor anything, what/where/when was this? hopefully it iddtn take you long to write..btw you're the only one who knows both my sn and password so either it was your alter ego (no, not me) or a glitch
Post a Comment
<< Home